Cold Chain Logistics Management
Solutions to track, monitor and secure your refrigerated transport / depot
The uninterrupted series of storage and distribution activities at a given temperature, known as cold chain logistics, is becoming ever more important.
Governments, commercial organisations and authorities recognise that this temperature-controlled supply chain is essential in extending and ensuring the shelf life of food products, chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs to ensure the integrity and safety of items during transportation and storage.
Astrata's experience in assisting customers with their cold chain logistics needs is far reaching and not just limited to tracking a vehicle.
The company has considerable expertise in providing logistics and transportation companies with the technical know how to provide real time monitoring, tracking and temperature control, as well as the ability to generate web-based data and documentation.
- Online reporting available prior to arrival of the truck
- Advance information
- Live tracking and temperature monitoring
- Historic data of events
- Astrata's GLP100 interfaces with refrigeration units from leading manufacturers such as Carrier, Thermo King, Daikin, Mitsubishi & Klinge
- Stand alone unit
- No lost loggers containing critical data
- Reduce losses in the Cold Chain
- Reduce insurance claims & losses
- The loss of your products could severely impact on reputation of the company, brand or product
Unit 8A, 80 Paul
09 451 9022